Good Water Company is locally owned and operated in Colorado and New Mexico
Good Water Company (NM) was founded in 1988, in Santa Fe, while Good Water Company (CO – formerly Pure Water Solutions) was founded in Castle Rock in 1993. Both companies were focused on solving local water treatment problems and offering superior customer service. Thus, with common scientific and customer-oriented philosophies, Good Water Company and Pure Water Solutions combined forces, and now operate under one ownership and one philosophy as Good Water Company.
We are committed to applying education, scientific principles, and fundamental water chemistry to an industry dominated by unproven theories, non-certified equipment, and inexperienced, high-pressure salespeople.
Water Quality Association (WQA)
- Master Water Specialist (Highest Level of certification offered through the WQA.)
- Certified Installer
Licensed & Insured
- Licensed and Insured Water Conditioning Contractor #WC0000011
- Licensed Water Conditioning Principal
- Licensed and Insured Plumbing Contractor #381795
- Licensed MM1 Plumbing License #381794