- The proven way to safeguard your family’s drinking water: Install a Trojan UV Max water purification system and drink with confidence.
- You no longer have to be concerned about bad water tests, boil water advisories, or contamination by harmful microorganisms. The Trojan UV Max uses the same proven UV technology that Trojan builds into their large commercial systems that purify the leading brands of bottled water and the drinking water of major cities. Tens of thousands of Trojan UV Max systems are at work protecting the water in homes, casitas, schools, daycare centers and other facilities.
- Trojan UV Max systems undergo exhaustive testing and evaluation to ensure they destroy 99.99% of harmful microorganisms, including E. coli, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia.
- Environmentally-friendly and chemical-free, purification with the Trojan UV Max is a natural process that adds no chemicals and does not affect the taste or odor of your water.
- Specialized, high output UV lamps maximize the output of germicidal UV energy.
- Advanced, space-saving design: a Trojan UV Max system, capable of treating the water for an entire home, is less than 20″ (50cm) in length and fits just about anywhere.
- The helpful digital display provides system information, including how many months the UV lamp has been in use. Once each year, an automatic visual and audible reminder will notify you that it’s time to replace the lamp.
- Safe and easy to maintain. Replacing the UV lamp is simple and can be completed in minutes – without tools. A special safety cap on the chamber prevents children from accessing the lamp or electrical components.
- Stable, energy-efficient power delivery. The electronic power supply accurately maintains lamp intensity during power fluctuations, assuring continuous purification. The energy-efficient system uses about the same amount of energy as a 40 watt light bulb.
We Have Ultraviolet Purification Lamps Sized for Drinking Water Systems, Too